Good Morning friends & followers…
As you already know, I love Pimento Cheese!
Hop on over to my BFF Ellen Herry’s (EH) blog, Chez Helene,
for an amazing recipe for Pimento Cheese. She prepared this and brought it by the house a couple weeks ago. One word: YUM!
EH posts new recipes on Wednesdays and Saturdays. Many are easy enough for me.
Tried. True. Delicious.
- ½ lb. of sharp cheddar cheese, finely grated
- ½ lb. of mild cheddar cheese, finely grated
- ½ lb. of pepper-jack cheese, finely grated
- ½ C. of pimentos, chopped
- 2/3 C. of mayonnaise
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- ½ C. of green onions, finely chopped
- ½ t. cayenne pepper
- 1 T. Crystal hot sauce
1. In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients and mix until the pimentos and green onions are well incorporated into the cheese
2. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving
Tips and Tricks:
- I buy the cheeses that are finely grated in the bag. (2 C. grated is ½ lb. of cheese)
- This pimento cheese can be served with crackers or used to make Grilled Pimento cheese sandwiches.