Today is the Run for the Roses, and the Kentucky Derby is still on my bucket list. Every Derby Day, I love to share the wonderful designs of Alison at The Polohouse.
Her designed Derby Party is still one of my most popular blog posts ever.
Don your seersucker, parade your flowery hat, and raise your mint julep!
Happy Derby Day!
Check out Alison’s designed Derby soiree: click HERE.
Abode Tote-filled Give Away:
1. “Like” Abode on facebook and tell them the Uptown Acorn sent you. Click HERE.
2. “Like” Uptown Acorn on facebook. Click HERE.
3. Be a follower of Uptown Acorn (any method).
4. Leave a comment on this original blog post telling me what item you would love from a shopping excursion to Abode. Click Give Away. If you leave an anonymous comment, please leave an email address.
5. You may enter once a day for the duration of the contest by leaving a comment on the original post.
The contest is open to residents of the U.S. only.
The winner will be selected on Saturday, May 10 at 7:00 AM Central time.
Down & Derby, y’all!