Today, let’s move into the dining room. I have to say that I am enjoying this birthday gift. My dough bowl is and will be so fun to change up for the seasons.
For spring, I added a bunny holding his meal of choice and a variety of eggs in an array of styles and colors. I adore the way the entire vignette turned out.
The greens of the ivy and preserved boxwood balls make for an interesting backdrop to the addition of the Easter accessories.
Have you decorated for spring/Easter yet?
Sharing at: The Tablescaper for Seasonal Sundays
Do not forget my giveaway…CONTEST OVER!!!
2. “Like” Uptown Acorn on facebook.
3. Leave me a comment on the original post telling me where you would use your diffuser.
5. If you do not have a facebook account, let me know that in the comments section. You can still enter by leaving a separate comment. I will not leave you out. If you are an anonymous entrant, please leave a contact email address in your comment.
6. The contest is open to residents of the continental U.S. only.
7. TWIST! You may leave a comment ONCE a day until March 30 for more chances to win.
A winner will be drawn on Sunday, March 30 at 7:00 AM central time.
Spring in the Dining Room, y’all!