Come on into the parlor and take a look at the decorations ready for Spring/Easter.
On the entrance mirrored chest, the concrete clam shell not only holds shells but eggs.
On the secretary, a vintage postcard bunny dish and a foil bunny add just a little touch for the upcoming season.
Two bunnies in a washed brown-grey color rest on the lower mantle. I purchased the bunnies new this year at Gordon’s of Metairie.
Another foiled bunny sits inside a cloche on the accent table.
The parlor sets a spirited tone for the Spring season to come.
Happy Birthday to my “favorite godchild, Henri. Paran Ron hopes you are spoiled rotten today (like today would be any different from any other day).
Love ya… BIG! BIG! xo
Do not forget my giveaway…
2. “Like” Uptown Acorn on facebook.
3. Leave me a comment on the original post telling me where you would use your diffuser.
5. If you do not have a facebook account, let me know that in the comments section. You can still enter by leaving a separate comment. I will not leave you out. If you are an anonymous entrant, please leave a contact email address in your comment.
6. The contest is open to residents of the continental U.S. only.
7. TWIST! You may leave a comment ONCE a day until March 30 for more chances to win.
A winner will be drawn on Sunday, March 30 at 7:00 AM central time.
See me at: Wow Us Wednesday
A Spring Parlor, y’all!