Yesterday must have been one of the most beautiful first days of Spring ever.
Once my St. Patrick’s decor was put away, I quickly added my early Spring/Easter decor to the front facade.
Again this year, the two wooden carrot cut-outs by Show Me the Door add seasonal spirit to each door.
The central oyster wreath dons a new Spring green and white chevron bow along with faux eggs and a large straw carrot.
The front facade is simple but signifies that Spring is here to stay (I hope!).
Do not forget to sign up for the Apothecary Guild diffuser give away!
2. “Like” Uptown Acorn on facebook.
3. Leave me a comment on the original post telling me where you would use your diffuser.
5. If you do not have a facebook account, let me know that in the comments section. You can still enter by leaving a separate comment. I will not leave you out. If you are an anonymous entrant, please leave a contact email address in your comment.
6. The contest is open to residents of the continental U.S. only.
7. TWIST! You may leave a comment ONCE a day until March 30 for more chances to win.
A winner will be drawn on Sunday, March 30 at 7:00 AM central time.
Spring Facade, y’all!