It was another fine weekend which could not be more perfect weather-wise. Southern Louisiana Mays are not normally as cool and crisp. The slight breeze makes it feel even better. I guess we will enjoy it for now because we all know that the temps will be in the 90s before we know it.
Dining at Upperline is always a treat! Located just a few blocks from the house, the restaurant is a fave of ours. Cheers to Friday night!
Take a look at this weekend sky from our 2nd floor balcony…Perfect!
Lunch on Saturday at the Audubon Clubhouse Cafe was enjoyed al fresco on the lovely wrap around porch. The oak trees and grounds are kept in beautiful condition.
J & I traveled to Jefferson Feed, Pet & Garden Center to restock the goldfish in the backyard pond. I hope they will survive this go round.
Though we decided to forego the Jazz Festival this weekend (J. gave the tickets to clients, and I was fine with that decision.), we spent the afternoon walking along Magazine Street to visit some of our neighborhood haunts.
J & I finished the weekend with delicious crawfish stew from Honey and potato salad homemade from Zara’s. Yum!
Abode Tote-filled Give Away:
1. “Like” Abode on facebook and tell them the Uptown Acorn sent you. Click HERE.
2. “Like” Uptown Acorn on facebook. Click HERE.
3. Be a follower of Uptown Acorn (any method).
4. Leave a comment on this original blog post telling me what item you would love from a shopping excursion to Abode. Click Give Away. If you leave an anonymous comment, please leave an email address.
5. You may enter once a day for the duration of the contest by leaving a comment on the original post.
The contest is open to residents of the U.S. only.
The winner will be selected on Saturday, May 10 at 7:00 AM Central time.
A Great Weekend, y’all!