Thanks for all the nice comments about my Spring decor in the parlor.
Today, I will share with you the decor in the Stair Parlor.
I keep it quite simple for Spring. On the central clock-faced table, my arrangement of palmetto leaves and hydrangeas is filled with foil covered “eggs” in shades of light blues and greens. I simply tucked the wired eggs into the hydrangea blossoms. I love the way the arrangement turned out.
A foil bunny rest on a horn box.
Check out more of my Spring decor:
Today is the ACTUAL day of my favorite godchild’s birthday.
Happy Birthday, Henri.
Paran Ron loves you BIG! BIG!
Do not forget my giveaway…
2. “Like” Uptown Acorn on facebook.
3. Leave me a comment on the original post telling me where you would use your diffuser.
5. If you do not have a facebook account, let me know that in the comments section. You can still enter by leaving a separate comment. I will not leave you out. If you are an anonymous entrant, please leave a contact email address in your comment.
6. The contest is open to residents of the continental U.S. only.
7. TWIST! You may leave a comment ONCE a day until March 30 for more chances to win.
A winner will be drawn on Sunday, March 30 at 7:00 AM central time.
Stair Parlor, y’all!